Friday, April 27, 2012

My Favorite Time Of Summer!

This Sunday!...It All begins with Shark Week..I love it!The Beaches Are all clear again.



My Favorite Time Of Summer!


LOL



With the amount of people visiting our shores this summer and enjoying themselves, I don%26#39;t anticipate a TV series keeping them away.



My Favorite Time Of Summer!


This topic got me thinking about what time of summer is my favorite. Early, mid and late summer all have their benefits so it%26#39;s really hard to choose.





I do, however, really like August for reasons that are only slightly beach related. The great meteor showers, the Perseid, takes place in August. If you%26#39;ve never star gazed from the beach, you%26#39;ve really missed something. The stars are bright and clear. Add a shooting star or two every minute and it%26#39;s spectacular.





August also has the shrimp festival, the SF king mackerel tournament, the fishing%26#39;s good, the sea turtles begin to hatch, area football begins, and the water temperature is as warm as bathwater; I could go on and on.





What%26#39;s your favorite time of summer?




Labor Day Monday ,When I see that caravan of cars heading off the Island to I-40 and beyound.I know Football Season is right around the corner.




Conniecat,



When is the best month to view the sea turtles and what location? Thanks




My favorite time is early September. The air and the ocean water are still warm as well as the pools. The fishing is usually great. The swimming is awesome and at times the beaches are so quite you feel like they are all yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment