Thursday, April 26, 2012

Duke University’s Pratt School of Eng

I will be visiting the Duke University for the Graduation Ceremonies for the University and the Master of Engineering Management Program on Saturday, May 09 and Sunday, May 10, 2009 of my son.



I would be staying for a week, and would like to have suggestions on places to stay ( around $60 to $80 per day) for my wife and me.Cost of transportation around the area. Interesting places to visit for us middle age people, I am sure my son would have lot of suggestions but then I m no more of that age.lol



I an old member of TripAdvisor and have got good ideas from the members in my previous inquires of diffrent places I have visited.



I would like to thank in advance for the suggestions.





Duke University%26rsquo;s Pratt School of Eng


If you are visiting the week of graduation, you will find extreme difficulty in getting adequate lodging for $60-$80 per night. There will be university graduations at UNC, NC State, and dook (where you will be visiting) plus possibly NC Central, Peace, Meredith, etc.


  • cosmetic products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment