Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shopping advice needed- first time trip to High Point

Hello,



Is it worthwhile to hire somebody to assist me in shopping for furniture in High Point? My style preference is traditional furniture. Some furniture/decorating styles that I like include Pennsylvania House, Broyhill, Ralph Lauren, Restoration Hardware. Any input would be appreciated



Shopping advice needed- first time trip to High Point


I am originally from NC and worked the hotels during the furniture markets. I don%26#39;t know much about furniture but what I do know is that the furniture market in High Point was serious, fun, and busy. So when I think of someone going shopping for furniture, then I think I would want someone helping who knows the ins and outs of the area (maybe even some discount dealers). Good Luck



Shopping advice needed- first time trip to High Point


One of the largest furniture dealers in the business can be reached with the following website:http://www.furniturelandsouth.com/





It is on the outskirts of High Point located on Business I-85 south of Greensboro.





There are of course, many dealers in High Point itself. Use the following website: http://www.yellowbook.com/yellow-pages/?what=Furniture+Dealers%26amp;where=High+Point%2C+NC





Good luck shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment