Friday, April 27, 2012

Sonny's Grill

I am devastated to learn that Sonny%26#39;s Grill in downtown Blowing Rock is closed as of today. Written up in Bon Apetit and Gourmet this was one of the home of best greasy burgers and piping hot french fries, anywhere. It was also a good place to enjoy breakfast and take in the local gossip. Will somebody please say it aint so.

Sonny's Grill

I hope that you are wrong. We were just there and the it was too cold to venture into town. Will return soon and if we venture into town, I will check ti out.

Does not make sense. They are always busy! Always!

Sonny's Grill

Hello from Blowing Rock! I am sorry to report that Sonny%26#39;s is closed. The building where it was is empty and vacated. I have heard 2 stories and will keep asking. One, the landlord asked much to much rent for a new contract and the second, someone promintent in the business passed away.

I will keep asking until I find a definate answer and let you know.

  • tech help and advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment