Thursday, April 26, 2012

Flying out of Charlotte, car security?

I will have to leave my car in Charlotte for 8 days. Is the airport parking secure? Would I be better off using a hotel that allows parking for long term? Any advice is appriciated!



Thanks!



Flying out of Charlotte, car security?


I think its fairly secure. I have never had any trouble leaving a car in the lots. They are fenced and patroled. DO NOT leave your car at a hotel near the airport.



Flying out of Charlotte, car security?


I agree- the lots are safer than hotel parking lots. I have parked in the long term lots and never had any problems. I have heard of isolated cases of vandalism. Just don%26#39;t leave anything visible in your car that would attract a thief. Best wishes.




I would be much more comfortable leaving my car at the airport




I had left my car at the airport daily parking lot for 3 days...it seems to be quite safe..have never tried the remote parking..so cant comment..




Hotel parking around the airport is the least safest. Next would be the long-term airport parking. The safest option of the three is the daily parking lot. You%26#39;ll wind up paying more but it is the most secure option. As others stated don%26#39;t leave any traces of valuables in sight. (Including the circular ring on your windshield from a GPS mount.)




We like to park in the remote lot but the last time we flew out that lot was closed and we finally found parking in the Long Term Lot 1. We have never (yet) had any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment