Friday, March 30, 2012

Its been a Stormy Sunday

We have had some kind of wild weather today!It was raining so hard I could barely drive across the bridge,The rain was torrential and its still raining as of now.Its been a nice day to hang inside and watch the Hockey Game.



Its been a Stormy Sunday


The Sun finally came back today after five days of rain and overcast skies but the wind has been blowing out of the north because of the first possible Tropical Depression off the coast of Florida and it might affect our weather for the weekend.



Its been a Stormy Sunday


It was a cloudy but nice day today for the most part...until I got my fishing gear together this afternoon and got ready to launch my kayak. Then it started raining. It rained until I got home and busy doing something else, then it cleared up.





Sometimes you just can%26#39;t win.

No comments:

Post a Comment