Thursday, April 26, 2012

What is your favorite eatery in Maggie?

This post is to talk about your favorite place to eat in Maggie Valley. Thank you



Gabi



What is your favorite eatery in Maggie?


In the city, I%26#39;ve come to like Joey%26#39;s, The Maggie Valley Restaurant and Garlic Knots.



What is your favorite eatery in Maggie?


I agree with Garlic knots. They have has some not so good reviews here on trip advisor, but we love their food and they are affordable. Sometimes family run businesses get really busy and it%26#39;s hard to please everyone. So please have a patience.... you are on vacation, they work hard. I know it from our experience as a small business.




You are so right. You can find a chain restaurant in any larger city, but the smaller, family-owned restaurants (and motels, eh?) provide a level of service far superior. That%26#39;s not to say I distain chains...I love to eat at Olive Garden and Longhorns. But in Maggie Valley, I prefer home-town hospitality.





What do you think of Butts on the Creek BBQ?

No comments:

Post a Comment