Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Horrible experience with VRBO listing in Banner Elk

I am writing this to warn anyone who plans on renting the following listing on VRBO,



Vacation Rentals by Owner Listing Number #188765





The house is neat however the first day there we were awoken to the electric company shutting of the electric because the owners had not paid the electric bill in over 2 mths. Also the house was filthy. I had my elderly parents coming from Georgia to join us, (we rented it for a week) and I had to vacum the entire house clean the glass, dust the furniture etc. The dyer was full of sheets, so the owner while we were gone after i already folded the sheets sends the maid to the house while we were gone. This was unacceptable to me. I never got an offer to have our cleaning fee refunded. I should go into the house cleaning business, I could make a fortune.





The scenery here was AWESOME. The mountians at Banner Elk are worth the trip, just stay away from this house if you want to fully enjoy your vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment