Thursday, April 26, 2012

Charlotte Connections

Hi all,





I know not strictly about the city, but can anybody inform me how connecting from an international arrival flight onto a domestic departure is likely to go at CLT, given I have only 1 hr 30 mins to connect. It is with the same airline (CLT`s main one)?





I ask because last time I connected through a US airport was Atlanta (admitedley much larger) and it took best part of 4 hours to clear immigration etc. Is this the same in CLT? The airport and airline website do not really specify distances/times.





Thanks in advance





Beau





Charlotte Connections


Charlotte airport is much more efficient and smaller than ATL. If your flight arrives on time, you should have no problems making the connection. Best wishes.



Charlotte Connections


I have a connecting flight from USAirways to USAirways Express and the airport%26#39;s website states the Express is in a difference concourse. With an hour connection (and an ontime flight) this should be enough time?




Yes - if the flight arrives on time.




Be ready to hit the ground moving but if you go right to what you need to do you should have time. You probably will not have enough time to try out the rocking chairs though. Douglas is much easier to manuever than Atlanta. I would rather go through Ohare than Atlanta again. Atlanta airport or hit myself in the head with a hammer? Hard decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment