Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2009 Speedweek thread

Hi all,

Since the other two threads on this subject are 1 and 2 years old I was hoping to get more up to date info on this years%26#39; Speedweek.

We are going to be in Charlotte for a graduation and are also looking forward to the happenings downtown.

We are staying at the Aloft hotel. We have been to Charlotte many times and enjoy the Uptown area but we don%26#39;t have any experience with Speedweek.

What shouldn%26#39;t we miss?

2009 Speedweek thread

I have only been a couple times, but I will tell you it%26#39;s a nascar fans heaven! Everything is race related and there is tons of good food, drinks, people watching, live music (usually some pretty good bands!) etc. I would just walk the whole thing from one end to another to check everything out, then go check out one of the bands and relax...I know there is a website w/ a map and schedule of events, I%26#39;ll try to find it... =)

2009 Speedweek thread

http://www.600festival.com/


I%26#39;ve recently come across 2 of the concerts for speed week, Gavin DeGraw and Bell Biv Devoe

  • cryptoapi vs capicom
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment