Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Brochure request?

I got a nice brochure last year for the Topsail area but cant seem to find the website I got it from. Anyone know the website where I can get a brochure sent to me? thanks



Brochure request?


You can try this, WWW.Topsailcoc.com//



Brochure request?


I%26#39;ve looked at that site a few times but cant seem to find anyplace to request a brochure, do you know if they will still mail stuff to you? Maybe I%26#39;m just missing it.




Well what kind of information are you looking for that you can%26#39;t find right here? Who needs a dumb old brochure? Today is earth day we should think of more ways of being green. Why print more stuff in a glossy paper waisting brochure? Seeing this is a friendly forum, ask away Rene, or in this case shegarty!




Sure this is a great site and lots of good info here, I just wanted the brochure to look though with my wife and daughter at home. And I want to be able to take it with me when I go.




Just email the chamber and request an information packet. info@topsailcoc.com




Great idea shegarty! So do you have plans? How about the brochure?




I e-mailed info@topsailcoc.com based on Conniecat%26#39;s reply on Friday last week and received my brochure yesterday. Haven%26#39;t had a chance to look at it but it was a great turnaround time I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment